Flights to New Zealand in Business Premier
Find your best sleep in the sky on our Business Premier
Experience the luxury of Business Premier with Pete
Taipei to Auckland
Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Auckland to Taipei
Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Taipei - Auckland non-stop services commenced on 1 Nov 2018. Please refer to the final flight dates and times when you book online.
Flying with Air New Zealand
- The only non-stop service from Taiwan to New Zealand, connecting you to 20 New Zealand domestic destinations.
- Fly in comfort on our 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts with 3 cabins to choose from.
- Experience New Zealand the moment you step on board with our uniquely kiwi hospitality.
- Two checked in bags free of charge in Economy class and extra bag allowances in Premium classes on non-stop service.
Air New Zealand named Airline of the Year 2018
Air New Zealand has been honoured for the 5th consecutive year for continuous passenger innovations, environmental commitment, operational safety and the motivation of our staff. Read about the Airline of the Year award.
Air New Zealand named Best Premium Economy 2019
Air New Zealand's world class customer experience has been recognised at TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, winning Best Premium Economy class three times in a row.
Air New Zealand's Economy Skycouch™ takes out global award
Air New Zealand has taken out a top international award, The Crystal Cabin Award for the enhancements it's made to its Economy Skycouch™ to cater for the airline's youngest travellers.
Air New Zealand operates Boeing 787-9 on non-stop service between Taipei and Auckland.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in New Taiwan Dollar (NT$). Please note: credit card transactions on this website are processed outside of Taiwan and your card provider may charge an additional overseas transaction service fee.
2. Taipei to Auckland non-stop service round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of NT$1,900; Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung to New Zealand via Hong Kong round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of NT$3,700.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Taiwan to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.tw from 14FEB19 - 16JAN20 (Booking class "J"), and depart from Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung year round.
7. Stopover at Auckland/Hong Kong in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in the same transaction as the Taiwan - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Subject to NT$3,000 cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets are non-refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to applicable fare difference and service fees. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show: Penalty of NT$3,000 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See fare conditions for penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.