Flights to New Zealand in Business Premier
Please note that Air New Zealand does not accept passengers travelling to/from New Zealand via Singapore or Shanghai. Please make sure you meet the entry and transit requirements prior travel.
Find your best sleep in the sky on our Business Premier
Experience the luxury of Business Premier with Pete
Enjoy one of the longest lie-flat bed's in the sky
A genuine taste of New Zealand
Flying with Air New Zealand
- The only non-stop service from Taiwan to New Zealand, connecting you to 20 New Zealand domestic destinations.
- Fly in comfort on our aircrafts with 3 cabins to choose from.
- Experience New Zealand the moment you step on board with our uniquely kiwi hospitality.
- Two checked in bags free of charge in Economy class and extra bag allowances in Premium classes on non-stop service.
#Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in New Taiwan Dollar (NT$).
2. Taipei to Auckland non-stop service round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of NT$1,900; Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung to New Zealand via Hong Kong round-trip fare excludes estimated taxes and surcharges of NT$3,700.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Taiwan to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. - Economy fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.tw (Booking class "L"), and depart from Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung year round.
- Premium Economy fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.tw (Booking class "A"), and depart from Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung year round.
- Business Premier fares: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.com.tw (Booking class "J"), and depart from Taipei/Taichung/Kaohsiung year round.
7. Stopover at Auckland/Hong Kong in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in the same transaction as the Taiwan - New Zealand flights.
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Subject to NT$3,000 cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets are non-refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to applicable change fees of NT$1,000, fare differences and service fees. Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show: Penalty of NT$3,000 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See fare conditions for penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.