The Air NZ mobile app
As COVID-19 continues to impact travel, you can use the Air NZ mobile app to fly with more ease. By adding your New Zealand domestic My Vaccine Pass to your Airpoints profile, your vaccination status will be applied to your future NZ domestic bookings.
Download the Air NZ mobile app
Travel easier with the Air NZ mobile app
Manage your travel on the move
- Check in online and get your digital boarding pass
- Upload your My Vaccine Pass for NZ domestic travel
- Track your flight status
- Get real-time information on your flight gate number, boarding and departure times
- Instantly see options for flight cancellations
- Order coffee when you're in our participating lounges*
- Get useful travel information including taxi services and the weather at your destination.
Turn your phone into your ticket
- Show proof of your vaccination status for NZ domestic flights via your Airpoints profile
- Add a flight booking to your Airpoints profile
- Scan your digital boarding pass at a kiosk to print tags for your bags
- If under one booking, hold boarding passes for your group (up to 9 people)
- Use your boarding pass for Air New Zealand lounge access
- Use your device to present your boarding pass during boarding
- Instantly access all flight details including your flight reference number, cabin class and flight duration
- Share your flight details with family and friends.
Airpoints members - your Airpoints Dollars™, Status Points and Shairpoints™ at a glance
- View your profile, points balance and recent activity
- Track your Status Points earn to see when you'll reach the next tier
- Add your passport details for quicker check-in. You'll also receive an alert if it's due to expire
- Access and use your digital Airpoints card with Airpoints partners to earn more Airpoints Dollars
- Save a payment card such as an Airpoints earning credit card for payments and earn Airpoints Dollars.
Frequently asked questions
How do I upload My Vaccine Pass to my Airpoints™ profile?
Is it secure to record my vaccination status in the Air NZ mobile app?
My app is not working smoothly and some features are not showing. How do I update the Air NZ mobile app?
How do I add a booking to the Air NZ mobile app?
Can I view someone else's flights on the Air NZ mobile app?
Do I have to be an Airpoints member to use the Air NZ mobile app?
Do I need to enable push notifications for the Air NZ mobile app?
Will my digital boarding pass work if I'm not online?
I've completed my online check-in, but I can't see my electronic boarding pass.
Why are all my bookings removed when I sign out?
I added a flight to my calendar, but it seems to appear at a different date and time?
The iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
By downloading, installing or using the Air NZ mobile app you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
iOS: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Android: Requires Android 5.0 or later. This app is optimised for Android Phones.
*Air New Zealand lounge access required. Currently available in the following Air New Zealand lounges: Auckland Regional, Auckland Domestic, Auckland International, Wellington, Christchurch and Sydney. Lounge eligibility is required to access Air New Zealand lounges.