Race date: 12 May 2018
Distance: 42km - Marathon, 21km - Half Marathon, 10km
Start time: 10km-7:45am, 21km-8:15am, 42km-9:00am
New Zealand Marathon
"The courses take in the highlights of the Hawke's Bay region which overall include running along the waterfront in Napier, Hawke's Bay cycle trails and quiet country roads, with the last 10km of the courses running through private vineyards and olive groves. The finish line for all events is set in the gorgeous surroundings of Sileni Estates Winery." -- Hawke's Bay International Marathon
Hawke's Bay Marathon
Race date: 12 May 2018
- Start line: The run starts on Marine Parade in Napier and heads south
- Half-way point: From half-way point it’s largely trail all the way to the end through a combination of the vineyards, farmland and olive groves
- Finish line: The finish line is at Sileni Estates Winery, and you may taste the fresh wine to cheer the perfect finish!
Find more details from the Hawke's Bay Marathon official website: http://hawkesbaymarathon.co.nz/
^Hawke's Bay Marathon Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion starts on 25 Oct 2017, 00:00AM TST and ends on 27 Apr 2018, 23:59PM TST. Registration submitted before or after this time period will not be accepted.
2. This promotion is applicable to passengers who have purchased a round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Taiwan to Auckland/Hawke's Bay on airnewzealand.com.tw on flights NZ78 and NZ77 operated by Air New Zealand, for departure on or before 10 May 2018 and return after 12 May 2018. Participants must reside in Taiwan. Employees of Air New Zealand and members of their immediate family or employees of any third parties related to this promotion are not eligible to participate.
3. By participating in this promotion, you confirmed that you have agreed and accepted the details and terms and conditions of this promotion. Air New Zealand reserves the right to disqualify a participant if he/she failed to comply these terms and conditions.
4. Prizes of this promotion:
- ONE Hawke's Bay Marathon 2018 entry (includes race number, timing device, gear bag tag, medical support/assistance, aid stations on the course (with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid), post-event recovery area at the finish area with food & drink, finishers medal)
- For Hawke's Bay Marathon details please visit the official website: http://hawkesbaymarathon.co.nz/
5. Participants must complete the promotion online form on or before 27 Apr 2018, and provide personal information including English name (must be the same as the English name of the passenger in the online air ticket bookings), booking reference number, contact number, e-mail address and information required for the marathon race. Air New Zealand will use these personal information for registration of the marathon on your behalf, contact and identity verification of prize redemption.
6. Air New Zealand is not liable for any loss or cost if participants failed to participate in the marathon (due to flights delay or disrupts, rejected or disqualified by the organiser of Hawke’s Bay Marathon or any other events).
7. The above prizes are non-transferable or redeemed for cash.
8. Personal information provided by participants will not be used for other direct marketing purposes.
9. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions and terminate this promotion without prior notice. All disputes will be subject to the final decision of Air New Zealand.
10. In case of inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.