Global Saver Fare Conditions
- Subject to NT$3,000 cancellation fee for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets are non refundable.
Non-refundability and/or cancellation penalty waived in case of death of passenger or immediate family member. Note: Full refund of unused tickets in the event of death of the passenger or his/her immediate family member or any person booked to accompany the passenger or the immediate family of any person booked to accompany the passenger. “Immediate family” are: “Spouse, children (including adopted children), parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, grandchildren, parents-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law”.
- Penalty of NT$3,000 applies plus fare difference. Service fees apply.
- Economy fare (Booking class Q/H) and Premium Economy fare (Booking class O/E) - All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Service fees apply. Otherwise, No Show fee applies.
- Economy fare (Booking class L/T/W/V) - All changes must be made before the ticketed flight date. Subject to NT$1,000 change fee per ticket per transaction and applicable fare difference. Service fees apply. Otherwise, No Show fee applies.
- Tickets are not transferable to another person.
Where the cancellation and change conditions differ between the outbound and return journeys, then the most restrictive conditions will apply for the whole journey.
- Economy - 2 pieces per person (max 23kg per piece)
- Premium Economy - 2 pieces per person (max 23kg per piece)