International travel requirements
Key things to do for international travel during COVID-19
- Find out the travel & health requirements for your destination & transit points
- Arrange any pre-travel testing you may need before you fly
- Check you have the correct declaration forms for all directions of travel
- Check isolation requirements. Make arrangements for isolation or somewhere to stay if your plans change
- Ensure you're fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and your vaccine certificate is intended for international travel
- Check you have obtained any visas you require and that your passport is valid
Securely add your passport and contact details to your booking
Research current travel requirements
Use this tool to understand the travel requirements for your destination, transit points and return journey. Please check the travel regulations carefully before you travel to understand the visa, entry, testing and quarantine requirements for each person you are booking to fly.
This information reflects current requirements which may change at short notice and therefore the information contained herein is guidance only.
Please also note that airline vaccine requirements are not included. You should independently check all relevant travel, health and entry requirements before you travel.
Visit our Travel Alerts page for travel updates and news about travel restrictions.